Friday, April 15, 2022

"Always have an attitude of gratitude "- Sterling K. Brown.

 


And on that note, I take this opportunity firstly to thank AUGP for facilitating the BSc in Cosmetology.

Since I had a passion for Ayurveda, I initially joined AUGP to study for the Diploma in Ayurveda Beauticulture Treatments and Beauty Care and the Diploma in Holistic Therapy.

Having enjoyed both courses of study I decided to begin the BSc in Cosmetology as well.

In 2020, as a result of the vast academic knowledge I received through these comprehensive courses, I birthed my own Cosmetic Brand ENDORSED by Nature’s Grace Ceylon.

This gave me my first Award in the Cosmetic field when I received a special award, ' As an Upcoming Cosmetic Brand Manufacturer' by the Academy of Global Peace (AUGP) for my significant contribution as a student of Cosmetology.

This brought me into the limelight of greater feats and left an indelible mark and

ignited me to reach greater heights in the field, amidst some of the most challenging periods in the history of the nation of Sri Lanka.

The BSc in Cosmetology actually brought me to the cutting-edge of a lucrative business as an entrepreneur who worked tirelessly nurturing and reviving the other arm of an almost dying field of science: Ayurvedic Natural Herbal Cosmetology, a field that was once unique to Sri Lanka and close to my heart.

I am thrilled with all my achievements in such a short span.

So all honour and heartfelt gratitude to (AUGP) for all the academic input I received and for the knowledge imparted to me at (AUGP).

This course of study I must acknowledge also gave me a platform to receive the  National Award for 2021 as the Best Performer in Ayruvedic, Natural, Herbal Beauty Product Manufacturing and Ayruvedic Procedures, Therapies, and Wellness.              

In 2022, I was further blessed with 05 Asian Awards : Asia’s Outstanding Ayruvedic Product, Asia’s Excellency Award for Skin Care, Asia’s Excellent Achiever Award, Asia’s Natural Brand Award and Asia’s Premium Product Award.

So once again I take great pleasure in saluting (AUGP) for facilitating these great opportunities to receive all these accolades.

A big Thank you to Prof. Lakshman Madurasinghe and the Board of Directors of AUGP

 

ROSANNE ANDERSON

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Always have an attitude of gratitude "- Sterling K. Brown.

  And on that note, I take this opportunity firstly to thank AUGP for facilitating the BSc in Cosmetology. Since I had a passion for Ayurv...